Application & Databases for Scientific Research Management
In addition to our technical expertise, we have a proven track record of efficient project management, agile methodologies, transparency in reporting, and clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of analysis, research, design and implementation.
Our clients praise our work, customer service, and innovative solutions.
2013 NIH Director’s Award
2014 NIH Director’s Award
2015 NIEHS Group Merit Award
What We Offer
Software Engineering & Application Development
Database Design & Modeling
Business Analytics & Intelligence
Business Process Automation
Programming Languages & Technologies
Microsoft SQL Server
Who We Work For
National Institute of Health
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
US Environmental Protection Agency
Want to work with us?
Junior .NET / React Developer
Open Intelligence is seeking a superstar Junior .NET/React Application Developer to join our team in support of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Grants Application Development Support (GADS) project. The developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining several web applications critical to the operation of the NIEHS Extramural Research and Training Division.
Our technical work in support of public health is as complex as it is rewarding and our clients appreciate and recognize the quality of work that we consistently deliver. The development team is kind, organized, respectful, and highly productive. If these are qualities that hold no value to you, please don’t apply for this position.
Due to COVID-19, all work is temporarily being performed remotely.
- Open Intelligence is located in Raleigh, NC.
- The NIEHS is located in RTP, NC.
- Occasional meetings are required in person at both locations. Please consider this when applying.
This is a FULL-TIME salaried position with the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (BCBSNC)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 15 days of PTO (annually)
- 10 federal holidays (annually)
- 401k matching.
- Develop, maintain, and support web-based applications using .NET and React
- Support the modernization of legacy .NET applications.
- Interact directly with end users and analysts to troubleshoot issues.
- Federal background investigation required for security/badging.
- Must be independently motivated.
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Must be able to work independently and communicate status and progress effectively.
- Must have the ability and desire to learn quickly.
- C#.NET Web API and C#.NET MVC (legacy)
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Entity Framework 6 (ORM)
- React 16.8.6
- LINQ (-To-Object,-To-Entity)
- AutoMapper 7
- Bootstrap 4
- Sass (SCSS)
- Ag Grid (community/free version)
- FontAwesome 5 (SVG)
- Webpack 4 (local development)
- Node.js 12 (local development)
- Experience in an Agile development environment and JIRA.
- Git (or similar version control system)
- Section 508 compliance for web applications
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- 2-3 years of solid application development experience with references.
1130 North Blount Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
Active SAM Registration
NAICS Code 541511
Custom Computer Programming Services
Primary CAGE Code 4PW84