Application & Databases for Scientific Research Management
In addition to our technical expertise, we have a proven track record of efficient project management, agile methodologies, transparency in reporting, and clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of analysis, research, design and implementation.
Our clients praise our work, customer service, and innovative solutions.
2013 NIH Director’s Award
2014 NIH Director’s Award
2015 NIEHS Group Merit Award
What We Offer
Software Engineering & Application Development
Database Design & Modeling
Business Analytics & Intelligence
Business Process Automation
Programming Languages & Technologies
MS SQL Server
Who We Work For
National Institute of Health
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
US Environmental Protection Agency
Want to work with us?
Junior ColdFusion/.NET Developer – NIEHS Grants Application Development
Open Intelligence is seeking a superstar Junior Web Application Developer to join the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Grants Application Development Support (GADS) project. In this role, the web application developer will be responsible for working closely with project stakeholders, both government clients and internal business analyst, to develop enhancements and maintain grants applications within the Grant application portfolio.
If you are hired for this position, you will be joining a team of very talented developers, business analysts and managers.Our technical work in support of public health is as complex at it is rewarding and our clients appreciate the work that we deliver. The team is kind, organized, respectful and highly productive – both independently and as a team. If these are not qualities you value, please don’t apply for this position.
Due to COVID-19, all work is temporarily being performed remotely.
The permanent office location is located in RTP, NC with our other developers.
This is not a long-term remote position.
Position is full time with:
- Excellent health + vision + dental benefits (BCBSNC)
- 15 days of PTO (annually)
- 10 holidays (annually)
- Company 401k matching.
- Develop, maintain, and support web-based applications, primarily using ColdFusion and .NET
- Direct interaction with end users to troubleshoot issues and assist with use of applications.
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
- Work with a variety of technologies and the ability to learn quickly
- Federal background investigation required for security/badging.
- 2+ years of ColdFusion experience
- 2+ years of .NET experience
- 2+ years of experience with an MVC framework (Framework One preferred)
- 2+ years of advanced database experience with an RDBMS (Oracle preferred)
- Integration and Unit testing experience
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- ColdFusion frameworks such as FW/1, Fusebox, and ColdSpring
- REACT and Angular frameworks
- ORM (Object-Relational Mapping)
- .NET C# experience
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Git (or similar version control system)
- Section 508 compliance for web applications
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently to meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Raleigh, NC 27604
Active SAM Registration
NAICS Code 541511
Custom Computer Programming Services
Primary CAGE Code 4PW84