Application & Databases for Scientific Research Management
In addition to our technical expertise, we have a proven track record of efficient project management, agile methodologies, transparency in reporting, and clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of analysis, research, design and implementation.
Our clients praise our work, customer service, and innovative solutions.
2013 NIH Director’s Award
2014 NIH Director’s Award
2015 NIEHS Group Merit Award
What We Offer
Software Engineering & Application Development
Database Design & Modeling
Business Analytics & Intelligence
Business Process Automation
Programming Languages & Technologies
MS SQL Server
Who We Work For
National Institute of Health
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
US Environmental Protection Agency
Want to work with us?
Senior ColdFusion Developer
Seeking an experienced, reliable ColdFusion developer to join Open Intelligence in support of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Grants Application Development Support (GADS) project. The developer will be responsible for working closely with project stakeholders, managers and internal business analysts to develop new application or tools, consolidate and/or integrate applications, develop interfaces with other systems/services, and expand the existing systems to also support other program areas.
If you are hired for this position, you will be joining a team of talented developers, business analysts and managers. Our technical work in support of public health is as complex at it is rewarding and our clients appreciate the work that we deliver. The team is kind, organized, respectful and highly productive. If you share in our value of these qualities, we look forward to your application.
- Direct interaction with end users to troubleshoot issues and assist with use of applications.
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
- Work with a variety of technologies and the ability to learn quickly
- Federal background investigation required for security/badging.
- 5+ years of CF experience
- 2+ years of experience with an MVC framework (Framework One preferred)
- 5+ years of advanced database experience with an RDBMS (Oracle preferred)
- Integration and Unit testing experience
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design and analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Federal background investigation.
- CF frameworks such as FW/1, Fusebox, and ColdSpring
- REACT and Angular frameworks
- ORM (Object-Relational Mapping)
- .NET C# experience
- Experience working with JIRA
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- git (or similar version control system)
- Section 508 compliance for web applications
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently to meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Due to COVID-19, all work is temporarily being done remotely. The permanent office location is located in Morrisville, NC (RTP).
This is not a long-term remote position, you will work onsite once determined safe to do so.
Position offered is full-time with health, vision, dental benefits, 15 days of PTO, 10 holidays, company 401k matching, solid coworkers!
1130 North Blount Street
Raleigh, NC 27604
Active SAM Registration
NAICS Code 541511
Custom Computer Programming Services
Primary CAGE Code 4PW84